would you still punish ur child if she got to fighting but the other person (girl) hit her first and why

my daughter got to fighting but soon as she told me the girl hit her i said o HELLLLLLLLLLLLL naaah no b ody puts a fuckin hand on my child so 2morrow iamma go up to the school and the abd thing is the other person (girl) didnt get kicked out of school like my baby did so im pissed the fuck off so i cut her some slack then my mom calling talking bout she still; need to be punished im like what the fuckkkkkkkkk so im asking ya

mrs.lovable

Asked by mrs.lovable at 8:32 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• yes, if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have to send my kids to a public school I WOULD tell them to defend themselves. everyone gets suspended regardless, right? might as well. and some kids are downright homicidal these days, not just after bloodying someone's nose.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:35 PM on May. 18, 2010

• idk, maybe she took it to another level instead of just simply getting her back? but i encourage my kids to stand up for themselves. btw your post is incredibly ghetto......

Anonymous

• Depends. If my kids are defending themselves than I wouldn't punish them but if they beat the shit out of another kid - whether it started in self defense or not they'd be punished. I got into fights in middle school and I know from experience it doesn't usually take more than a few good punches to get the other person to back off.
    Anonymous

• yes, this happened to me when i was a teen, even though that person started the fight i was still there to fight with them and i deserved to be punished. both of us were punished of course. however, someone else's child not getting punished in the same way yours did isn't any of your business bc they could never have gotten into trouble or your child could have started a verbal fight to get them riled up or something else. this is what happened in my case, i had never been in trouble and had good attendance and grades, the other kid was a complete trouble-maker and got it good. that's life. your child should be punished so they know fighting is wrong not because they started a fight.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:42 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I would still punish her for lying because she should have told you the truth from the start. I would question still if she's still telling me the truth and go down to the school go gather more information. I wouldn't go to the school mad. I would go to find out their version of the story before I jump to any conclusions. I'm all for self-defense but not relation. A lot of times people fight in retaliation and there is a big difference with the two.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:46 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My kids arent fighters, Neither was i... until some pushed me. My oldest doesnt like to fight but I have made it very clear. If they put their hands on you and you tell an adult, nothing is done and they put their hands on you again, Knock them the F OUT! Sorry, but to many teachers and administrators lie to parents saying they'll handle it, they WATCH these kids and they dont. I have seen kids literally fist fighting and teachers are standing there... talking to each other like nothing is going on. In high school I had a chick test my limit. She pulled my hair in spit it my face.. I beat that chick 6 ways from sunday. She didnt come back to school for a week, and she deserved it. Go to the school and get the whole story first. Dont let her off to easy until you know the WHOLE STORY. If it was self defense then the other grl got what was coming to her.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• WHY is this in the Entertainment section??? It should be in General Parenting , you know.....
    Anonymous

• I never got punished for getting in fights at school. My mom knew I wasnt the type to start drama and girls just did not like me for some reason. The funny thing is I would have girls wanting to fight me, they would start it, i would end it, plain and simple.

my sis who is 12 has never got in a fight because she doesnt start any but some girls have come close to trying to fight her, I tell her to defend herself not just roll over and get beat up and if she gets in trouble I'll deal with my mom. Thats not right to expect her to just get beat up.

would you not defend yourself? really?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:11 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Your language is really filthy. I really hate to see those words.....
    Anonymous

• If she was defending herself I wouldn't punish her.
    momacab

Answer by momacab at 9:12 PM on May. 18, 2010