How did you meet your SO?

I'm trying to decide if I should try online dating sites or just leave it to chance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• About 13 years ago, when I was a little girl who lived up the street from him.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:33 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I met mine at a bar. He was the bouncer, and I thought he was pretty cute, but he approached me first. I ignored him for a while (like a month) and then decided to give him a chance! Been together every day since :) I have known some people who have tried online dating, the only problem is, people can lie so easily on the internet!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i met my husband online
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• a friend of a friend. they arent together anymore but we are still going strong.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i was sleeping with his best friend
    Anonymous

• i met mne at work, it was my first day as a waitress, after deciding to leave the medical field, and he was a cook, lol. there was one of those doors with the little round window in it between the front and back of the restaraunt, and i saw him thru the window before going out on the front line, he had that swagger to his walk and broad shoulders, and i remember saying to myself; " that is going to be trouble for me" ! and after being just friends for 6 months, we started dating, eventually moved in together, and now have a baby on the way. im still waiting for the trouble................lol. we have been together for over 3 years now, and i cant wait to see what kind of patience he will muster up with an infant, because hes been really great with my son who was 3 when we met!
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 9:40 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Over 30 years ago at a church skating party.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:43 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Eh I say leave it to chance. It seemed like every time I started looking for love I couldn't find it, but when I just started to accept the single life and enjoy it, some new guy came along. That's how it was with my DH. My boyfriend and I had just broken up and I wanted to be singe for a long time, but like a week later I met my future husband. Well, actually we had met before, but he started hitting on me more and asking me out all the time and I finally agreed to go out with him one Sunday afternoon only b/c I was bored and didn't want to just sit in my apartment bored all day.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:44 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Jeanniegirl82---That is exactly how I met my husband! How freakin' weird! He was a cook and I was a waitress. That was 8 years and 3 babies ago!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:44 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My friend worked with him.

I have two friends who met their SO online and they're together and happy.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 9:46 PM on May. 18, 2010