Who do you think should win American Idol

Lee is my favorite and should FOR SURE win it all =)

Mandy211

Asked by Mandy211 at 9:36 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• crystal
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:40 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I loved her through the whole show but then lee just became better and better and grew so much
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 9:45 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I really like the last 3 that is left I also liked big mike that went home last week. But if I had to choose only one I like Crystal, but DH says for sure Lee is going to win the whole thing so we will see. I didn't like Lee at first, but now I am starting to really like him.It is a hard choice between him and Crystal
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:45 PM on May. 18, 2010

• crystal!!!! she gives me chills everytime
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:47 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Love all of them but I hope Lee wins!
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 9:49 PM on May. 18, 2010

• it is a hard choice between lee, and crystal isnt it? i have rooted for crystal since the beginning, but im now thinking lee is prbably going to win it. think about it, i mean the whole idol agenda is about commercialbility and making money, and i think they can make the most off of lee, who would probably be more apt to being "molded" so to speak. crystal already knows who she is, and i dont see them being able to talk her out of her dreads, ya know? she is not the most profitable one, lee is. crystals going to make it on her own, and i dont actually think she cares one way or another, lol. how long has idol been around, and they didnt say she ever auditioned before, so i dont see it as really being her cup of tea. it has been a good season though. i think the best 2 made it to the finals. although i miss siobhan as well! girl has some aretha pipes!
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 9:51 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Hands down Lee will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4tolovemom

Answer by 4tolovemom at 10:06 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I haven't watched it in a while but Casey James was great when I was watching it, I hope he wins.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Leeeeee please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially after tonight :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:15 PM on May. 18, 2010

• crystal she's just awesome and talented I don't really like lee one week he's good the next he's not.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:18 PM on May. 18, 2010