Planing my baby girls 6th birthday!!!!

Ok ladys i was gonna do a water park or something but the closet one is in nj not to fasr but is 29.95 a kid and i have at least 30 coming plus adults........any ideas on what to do? my budget is 500.00...also the water oark is only for 1hr45min not long at all........any way i was also thinkin skating ring? idk but thatnks ladys

Asked by TPT420 at 9:48 PM on May. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• 30 kids, jeez, that's one huge party. I only let my daughter invite 8-10 friends. Anyway, you could do bowling, skating rink, roller skating, park, beach party, a zoo? Good luck. :)

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on May. 19, 2010

• wow!!!!! i have never heard of having to pay for a water park! thats crazzzy!!

• Do you have a tea house near you? My neighbor's little girl just want to a tea party at a local tea house. They dress the girls up do makeovers on them, they have tea and mini sandwiches and little cakes. The girls were 5 and they had a blast, and so did the moms.......

Around here some of the museums have special craft projects and birthday party plans, there is also a cooking class that does a birthday party where the kids get to make their own cupcakes or cookies. JoAnne's does some special birthday parties for kids as well......

Have fun!!

Answer by ohwrite at 10:15 PM on May. 18, 2010