Planing my baby girls 6th birthday!!!!

Ok ladys i was gonna do a water park or something but the closet one is in nj not to fasr but is 29.95 a kid and i have at least 30 coming plus adults........any ideas on what to do? my budget is 500.00...also the water oark is only for 1hr45min not long at all........any way i was also thinkin skating ring? idk but thatnks ladys

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 9:48 PM on May. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• 30 kids, jeez, that's one huge party. I only let my daughter invite 8-10 friends. Anyway, you could do bowling, skating rink, roller skating, park, beach party, a zoo? Good luck. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on May. 19, 2010

• wow!!!!! i have never heard of having to pay for a water park! thats crazzzy!!
    Anonymous

• Do you have a tea house near you? My neighbor's little girl just want to a tea party at a local tea house. They dress the girls up do makeovers on them, they have tea and mini sandwiches and little cakes. The girls were 5 and they had a blast, and so did the moms.......

Around here some of the museums have special craft projects and birthday party plans, there is also a cooking class that does a birthday party where the kids get to make their own cupcakes or cookies. JoAnne's does some special birthday parties for kids as well......

Have fun!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:15 PM on May. 18, 2010