Y cant i lose this weight?

ok last week was mothers day we went out to diner and then a birthday get together went out to eat again could this be y i gained 5 pounds in the pass week? im so confused and angry and up set with my self...i refuse to take diet pills i dont believe in them.....im eating ok no soda if i eat chips or anything their baked and i weight it out...im trying to cut back on sugar n salt thats goin good...also work out mon-thurs on my wii with wii ea sports active and i been loseing only a pound a week any ideas how to up my weight loss? I also started to walk on nice days today was rainy all day didnt get out..Thanks so much if theres anything anyone can do to help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I hear your pain mama, I am losing slow and it is frustrating. Keep up the good for, you're losing and that's what counts :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:58 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I used Wii EA More workouts .... And I lost about 1lb a week.. Or .5lbs (ugh!)... My weight loss is super duper slow. It sucks. But I keep pressing on. Thats all I can do is keep going & hope that slowly i can do more & lose more..
    With EA I would do the usual workout with the trainer & then do my own made up work out doing whatever I thought was fun.. I just dont think EA trainers work you hard enough.. so definetly supplement with working out longer!

Seriously! I started really trying to lose weight Jan 3... I kinda slid in March... and this month me & dh have been walking daily & I workout daily in the AM.. I have ONLY lost 7LBS!
    I could have lost 20lbs by now if I was losing around 1lb a week.. but not even 1/2 of that! :-( But I am not stopping! Im not giving up!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:16 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Lose it fast, gain it fast!

A pound a week is healthy and sustainable.

Be proud of your accomplishments!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:43 AM on May. 19, 2010