Do you shop at Victoria's Secret?

I only buy the sprays.... bras are too damn expensive

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:13 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I love it all. Esp the PINK line.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:14 PM on May. 18, 2010

• The bras ARE expensive... but WELL worth it for what they offer! I won't wear anything else.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:15 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No. I went in a few months ago and got fitted for a bra, but tried on theirs and the styles just weren't right for my frame. The woman there told me TO GO TO A SPECIALTY STORE! WTF?? I thought VS was a specialty bra store. Psha!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:19 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Yes - I love VS! I get their coupons for free panties and $10 off bras, so I usually shop when they come out - either then or during their twice yearly sale (which is coming up - yay!)

Answer by missanc at 10:20 PM on May. 18, 2010

• http://www.victoriassecret.com/ Its Victoria'S Secret
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:24 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Nope. I wear a 36DDD. I stopped in to look for a bra once and the sales girl actually laughed out loud when I told her my size. She said "We don't carry anything like that, you should try Lane Bryant..." I was so pissed I never went back.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 PM on May. 18, 2010

• On my gift box it says Victoria's Secret and Ive had that for a long time - over 2 years.... thank you for trying to correct me but you shouldnt have
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Ummm no SaraP it has always been Victoria's Secret as in Victoria has a secret hence the sexy bras and underwear. Why are you always correcting EVERYONE and EVERYTHING when you are always wrong????
    Anonymous

• I forgot, I love Victoria'S secret. I really like Pink even though I'm probably too old for it, but I don't care, it's cute.
    Anonymous

• I am actually wearing a VS bra rght now that my mom bought me 9 years ago, no joke lol. I had just had my second child and hadnt made time to buy a new bra. She dragged me down there and bought me two of them. I really miss the one that wore out it was the BEST bra I have ever had. I only shop their online sales, I love their clothes they are very cute.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:32 PM on May. 18, 2010