Why Does He Push Me Away?

We have a 9-month old and I am now pregnant with our second child. He doesn't treat me the way he used to anymore. He wants to be in a different room than me and always thinks about himself. Every morning I get up with our LO so he can sleep and when I ask him to keep an eye on her when she takes a nap so I can get a little sleep he agrees, but then he doesnt. So I have to get up with her then too. If I want to go somewhere he just tells me to go, where he used to want to always go with me. What am I doing wrong? Why after over a year of marriage is he pushing me away? Is he cheating? Has his love just gone away? Please help??!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask him.
    Sit him down and ask. Could be stress of having a child or something else but find out.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:03 PM on May. 18, 2010

• definitely something HE knows the answer to. lots of ppl change overtime and you have to re-discover the new person and try to fall in love again. ask him straight out....
    Anonymous

• you do need to have a serious discusion with him. it could be stress. dont assume he is cheating until you have proof.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• sounds just like my honey!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:22 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Could just be that he hasn't figured out the whole transition into fatherhood thing.

When's the last time you two had an official date - just the two of you?
    Anonymous

• Like the PPs said, talk to him.

And hang in there, mommy. I'm sorry for this painful time. I hope it all works out soon!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:00 AM on May. 19, 2010