Should we tell him she is cheating on him?

Me and my husband has a couple that we do things together with ( go out to dinner, have cookouts, etc) ...our kids are the same ages and everything..... We met because he and my husband work together and he is a really great guy.... which is why we started hanging out

The problem is, a few days ago I SEEN her making out with another man and holding hands..... this same guy she was with I have seen at her house ( like when I went over one day, he was coming out) she explained that he was a "handy man" friend who was helping fix the sink..which of course I believe, but I relaize now that i have seen him ( in similar situations) ALOT.... so obvisouly she is having a full-on affair)

I dont know if we should tell him or not... I would want to know if my DH was cheating, on the other hand I think it would only cause him pain because I dont think he would leave her after it all...

I just dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I would tell him but I would do it anonymously. If you could somehow write him a letter or an email letting him know what was going on and what you have seen, but try your best not to make it known who you are...just say you are doing so as a concerned party. I would hope someone would tell me if my fiance was cheating on me. So I would do the same for a friend.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:33 PM on May. 18, 2010

• if it were me i'd tell him flat out....and i have before. but maybe you can be more eloquent and leave a note
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say anything!! Why? Because your husband works with him and it could be very awkward! If he does find out some other way, which he will, I would be there for him.
    Anonymous