did you enjoy your first consentual sexual encounter?

I did NOT. i thought it was quite terrible actually.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i remember my guy was so pissed and frustrated at how hard it was to get inside me without me complaining. then this other girl calls and he asks her ...right in front of me...how HER first time was. then he put the girl on the phone to give me some pointers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 19, 2010

• no girl enjoys her first time haha, it hurts
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:32 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i didn't enjoy mine but neither did my guy (husband now ) he said it was painful and like trying to do a wall
    Anonymous

• Nope
    Anonymous

• its funny how amazing you think it's going to be...and then when it happens you think "ummm that was it? what's the big deal" hahah
    Anonymous

• He entered, we're talking one thrust, and then said "oops" because he apparently, was finished. Yeah, never saw him again after that.
    Anonymous

• YES,,,,it was with my husband and it was not painful and it was sweet!!!! You have to be in love and trust the guy. If you just do it because he pressured you to do it., that is a mistake and that is when it is painful and not enjoyable.
    Anonymous

• Anon :51 -that is just rediculous and not true.
    Anonymous

• Ugh... no. He was my first boyfriend. He dumped me.. then we got back together a year later, and I thought it was love and I wanted him to love me back (stupid, stupid, stupid). Ouch!!! It hurt so dern bad! (he later dumped me for another girl)
    Anonymous

• Yes, I did. I don't remember it being painful at all. Sure it was quick and fast but it was enjoyable. It was on my wedding night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 19, 2010