Does anyone know if Reglan is safe?

I wanted to hear from people who have used it if they got depression from it and other bad side effects? My Lactation consultant told me i should try it to help my low milk supply but i dont like the idea that i can get depression.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Health

• OP here again. I found some reviews on it and there all bad saying how it made there problems worse and some people saying it made them jerk and weird hand movements.
    Anonymous

• NOT SAFE!!! My dad was taking it for nausea issues and got a disease that causes him to shake all the time. I took it for a while until I heard all the recalls and I stopped immediately.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:46 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Go to www.WebMD.com and look it up. I really like their information (by doctors). Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 19, 2010

• why do you think your supply is low? it is probably enough to feed your baby. try connecting with someone at la leche league. you should be able to find someone to talk to online, on the phone and in person. if you post this question again, someone will tell you how many wet diapers to look for...that is the best way to measure weather or not your baby is getting what they need. a newborn tummy is the size of a pea...it doesn't take much milk to fill. you may need to feed often.
    good luck mama!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:39 PM on May. 19, 2010

• sorry, about your question...i think reglan is bad. i took it for 2 days, and i really regret it. i felt so much pressure from the lactation consultant, even though in my heart i knew i had what my baby needed.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:41 PM on May. 19, 2010