Does probably mean no?

If a guy tells you that he will text you tomorrow probably... does that mean no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• This question made me laugh, sorry. It reminded me of the movie, He's Just not that into You.

To answer your question, that probably does mean no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Thank you for not saying prolly that really throws me off. It doesn't necessarily mean no, but he doesn't want to commit to yes. When I say probably it means if I have the time or if I think about it. It's a cop out word.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 19, 2010

• LOL... I have no idea... back in the day when I was dating there were no such things as cell phones.
    I think you take it as he will text you.... if he doesnt then he has just informed you of his intentions... and they are not top notch.

If a man really cares about you, is really interested in you, and wants a long term relationship he WILL call when he says he will. If he makes an excuse... then he isnt good enough for you. Hold out for more.

Set that bar high and you will find a keeper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Well technically I think I deserve at least a phone call; not a text especially if it's a new-ish thing - so bah forget him and like 07 said keep looking for a guy that deserves you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Wait til tomorrow and you'll know! :)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:31 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Who knows, if he doesn't, I wouldn't worry about it. He sounds like a jerk anyway. A PHONE CALL would be more respectful of him toward you. You deserve better than a simple "text". It sounds like he is arrogant. If he doesn't, he is not worth it. Respect yourself and move on. Remember, YOU are the beauty and He is the beast. If he likes you, he will look for you.

Good luck Girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on May. 19, 2010