Can anyone help me with this?

Im in college and we have a final project due next tuesday..it's pretty simple really. Just I don't know what my idea is yet! lol..I am going to be a medical transcriptionist and we have to explain how we will use Math in our chosen profession. I am totally lost lol. I won't really be using math..least I don't think so. I'm only going to be copying down what I hear so Idk...Anyone? Ideas? lol

Thanks in advance.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:12 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Calculating the words per minute that you type?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:16 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Don't you have to know what exact measurements and things are so that you don't make a type-o in someones file? Like how many grams or micrograms of medications. Not that you personally have to know how they are perscribed but if you write a 5 instead of 50 or 500 that's a problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Yeah your're right. I guess just having to be exact with the numbers n things. Laila-may...I was thinking that but wasn't sure if it was legit for what I'm doing lol.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:24 AM on May. 19, 2010

• will you be billing your clients? doing your own taxes?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:32 PM on May. 19, 2010