How bad is marijuana really?!?

I know a lot of clean cut people who smoke it and i know a lot of bad people who smoke it too...so how bad is it really. I keep hearing that its mainly the pharmaceutical companies who dont want it legal bc their revenue will go down since it helps a lot of diseases. I also heard more people pass from prescription drugs then marijuana...

-confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• until it's legal its that bad in my book. why risk a record?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I personally see nothing wrong with it. It's less dangerous than alcohol or cigarettes but those are both legal. The government just makes more money off of the fines & probation costs & court costs to make it legal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Smoking any substance is bad for you. Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide are released when things burn. There is no healthy smoke. Even for people who claim that vaporizers are safe smoke, they still release CO and CO2.

because marijuana is illegal, our country experiences a great deal of problems. Drug dealers and jails cost tax dollars that could go to our schools. We spend a lot of resources working against it. The international drug trade is a very dangerous situation. The crime and violence associated with marijuana is a great tragedy.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:27 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i don't like the stuff. It get's me way too paranoid. I see nothing wrong with others smoking it. I have a good friend, who is in a very high position at work, who smokes it regularily. She doesn't drink but still wants a release.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 19, 2010

• it depends on who you ask. everyone has a different opinion on this and you just have to form your own based on the facts.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:35 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i agree with the first answer. to me it is a mind altering substance just like alcohol. alot of people say its not, but for me it was, and the same with some other people i knew. its also addicting like every other substance or drug. i dont care what people say that its not addicting. ive seen people sell everything they had for weed. thats addiction.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 12:40 AM on May. 19, 2010

• You've seen people sell everything they have for weed? lmao I highly doubt it. They were probably doing coke too! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:18 AM on May. 19, 2010

• to answer your question in full would take to long. I'm sure you can write out a pro's and con's list yourself. is it bad to me? yes because it's illegal and I do not want to get in trouble with the law. is it bad physically? yes but not the worst. is it addicting? to some yes ( I'm mean look we have sex and food addicts of course you can get addicted to weed- more mentally than physically though)
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 4:59 AM on May. 19, 2010