I heard that some women will go through this but at 22?

Lately, my sex drive is through the roof. I want it everyday. Dh and I will have sex but not too long after I am ready again. Sometimes I can just be doing nothing at all and then suddenly get in the mood and been having alot of sex dreams. I"m starting to feel like i'm a freak lol. My best friend said she heard of some women going through this at a certain time in their life but she thinks it's a lil older then 22. I don't wanna be in the mood all the time lol. Just as fast as the "feeling' come It can go away just as quick then return later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• NO FAIR! Quit bragging LOL! Women usually hit their sexual peak around 30. I turned 30 in January and I'm still waiting and so is my poor DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i go through phases like this. i'm 21. at the begining of my second trimester i got super horny all the time. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:47 AM on May. 19, 2010

• It hasn't ever happened to me, but I hope your DH is enjoying it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Its happened to me before and I'm 23, but i think it was because my husband wasn't giving me that extreme OOO that i needed, lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 19, 2010

• ENJOY IT! There''s nothing wrong with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i hate you
    i have no sex drive at all ( i haven't had sex in 3 years ) i'm sure its normal
    enjoy and remember to drink plenty of fluids
    but if ever want to switch live let me know

liadotwtd

Answer by liadotwtd at 4:49 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I went through this in my 30s. You'd think it'd be great but it was hell. I felt like a teenage boy! Day dreaming about sex all the time even in meetngs at work. I believe it is completely hormonal. And normal. All women are different so don't worry about how old you are. Try to enjoy it. I told my husband to take advantage of it while he could, I still love sex but he misses the daily attention (bj) I'd give him. Do enjoy though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I am 27 and I go through this on and off all through my 20's I don't know if it is normal but I sure do enjoy it when it hits so does hubby :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:03 AM on May. 19, 2010