Feeling an emotional breakdown coming on... what do I do?

Money is hard (I was crying about it earlier), husband is distant (didn't seem to want to comfort me when I was crying about money and didn't awknowlege I got home from work until 10 minutes later)... I just got through teaching the hardest class (I'm a childbirth educator and we did our class on complications), and I'm 28, almost 29 weeks pregnant. I didn't get a chance to ask about teaching further classes for pay (not getting paid right now) before I was shuffled out the door after I was done teaching the class, and I'm feeling helpless and SAD and overwhelmed. I have no one to talk to. Family all lives in another state, and I haven't made any friends here yet.

What do I do? I don't have any idea when my husband will be done with "game night" (world of warcraft, blech), I'm holding back tears right now. I just don't know what to do. How do I not feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• oo we should cry together. i feel the same way! I am going through stuff myself and my SO and me aren't communicating well at all. I spent most of today crying. My partner doesn't seem helpful so my advice is try to talk to him or someone so you can at leaste vent. feel free to message me!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:58 AM on May. 19, 2010

• OHH I FEEL U. i been going threw a lot with my boyfriend/ father of my child. i feel so lonely most of the x. all i want 2 do is cry 2 sleep n sleep till its all over!!!!!!!! but i cant i have 3 babies that need of me. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY COULD GO FROM AMAZING 2 SO SO SO COLD N MEAN? ALL I CAN TELL U IS TRY 2 TALK 2 HIM, IF THAT DONT WORK WRITE HIM A LETTER EXPLAINING WHAT UR FEELING N IF THAT DONT WORK I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE 2 SAY.  FEEL FREE 2 MSG WITH ME @ ANY X LIKE I SAID IM LEFT ALONE ALL DAY, SO IM PRETTY MUCH FREE ALL DAY. HOPE U FEEL BETTER N THINGS WORK OUT 4 U 2!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET DREAMS

CHIKITA2007

Answer by CHIKITA2007 at 2:19 AM on May. 19, 2010

• As a mother of twins, I can tell you that this is normal. Your hormones are out of whack, and being lonely (away from friends and family), does not help. Remember, there is always the telephone! all somebody that you really enjoy talking to.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Girl, first thing you need to do is take a deep breath...I think all pregnant women go through that money stress...My boyfriend can't find a job and I'm supporting my family on a minumum wage job at a daycare, and I have to go on leave in about 4 weeks...Another thing you can do is join a church or something...I know that sounds cheezy but really finding a relationship with GOD is really getting my through my tough times...My boyfriend is an alcoholic and he drives me crazy...I have picked up selling AVON to take up the rest of my time and make some extra cash...if you're interested in that sort of thing email me...jrnceliasmami@yahoo.com...and also keep your head up!!!! things will get better if you believe it will...
    jrnceliasmami

Answer by jrnceliasmami at 3:57 AM on May. 19, 2010