who is a pro at youtube?

im trying to upload videos of my son on youtube for his dad to see from iraq, and it is taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r!!! is this the norm for youtube. it says right when i started the upload that there were 78 minutes remaining in the upload. sometimes it says more. and these are 2 and 3 minute videos. i keep checking on it, and its going down slowly. is this how it always works on youtube or is it my computer thats making it so slow?

sstokes86

Asked by sstokes86 at 12:47 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It can either be your computer being slow or you are running too my programs.   Try closing out any other programs or all window except YouTube.   You videos should upload much faster. 

Twisted_Halo

Answer by Twisted_Halo at 12:52 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i did already and that didnt work. so is it youtube? does the site always take this long?
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 12:53 AM on May. 19, 2010

• It supposed to be fast. I may be your computer. To free up memory by running Defragment or uninstalling programs you don't need.  How long are these videos?  under 5 mins?

Twisted_Halo

Answer by Twisted_Halo at 12:59 AM on May. 19, 2010

• they are 2 and 3 minute videos. its not my computer so i cant really delete anything. so i guess it looks like im stuck waiting forever
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:07 AM on May. 19, 2010