Im SOO sick of rude people saying "when are you going to do something about that?"

I haven't had anyone say it directly to me since I first found out. But my mom just told me that people have been asking her that. About me getting fixed or something. That is so rude! What if someone had said that to them when they were pregnant. As if their baby isn't a blessing. Sorry, venting.. But am I right? Accident or not, fourth baby or not. They don't have to take care of my kids, I do it. And I'm a pretty dang good mom too. They just need to shut up because I'm HAPPY to be having another baby! And yes.. I'm getting my tubes tied after this one, but I'd rather just have them think I'm having FIVE more!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I hear that crap all the time. In fact, had a friend tell me recently that people I don't even associate with that she hasn't seen in years have nothing better to discuss than how many kids I have. Seriously? People are THAT bored with their lives? This is #4 for me too, and although this baby was a BC surprise, i'm married, and DH and I accepted it, embraced the blessing and we're excited! What does it matter to them? I understand those that can't handle 4 kids saying "wow" or something, i've also heard "your brave, I could never handle that many" and while that's all fine and dandy, I CAN so it's a bit annoying to have to hear it. My mom and a select few family memebers insist that I get my tubes tied....but unless i'm ABSOLUTELY sure this is it, i'm NOT resorting to permenant BC. And they can kiss me arse if they don't like it!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:02 AM on May. 19, 2010

• LOL Tell them you do not believe in BC. When we got pregnant with baby 3 my MIL drove me nuts! Baby 3 was a surprise but accept it! I had more conversation with her about BC than I cared to ever have! I did tell her her son could get fixed and she about blew a gasket! ha ha ha ha...She finally calmed down and her son did get his vasectomy! LOL But she has never asked. Altho when the baby was 3 mos someone asks if I was pregnant again! NOOOOO Well congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i think 4 is a good number. congrats!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:13 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Tell them to kiss yer ass. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:13 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Tell them you don't know how babies are made or you'd stop lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Are you applying for Octomom? Just kidding. Good for you that you can handle them, I barely handle two and I am married and he helps too. A lot.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 19, 2010

• lol, yeah that's another one i keep getting. "don't you know what causes that?" "no.. what? Please! tell me so i can finally do something about it so you can sleep better at night!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I do agree that is rude. I will also admit to saying however in my defense it was to my brother and his girlfriend who don't raise thier own kids (my mom and I do) and who are very very irresponsible. I for one am happy if you are happy!
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 1:22 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I am pregnant with my 4th too. I hear crap all the time. Not only from perfect strangers but from my own family. I hate it.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:26 AM on May. 19, 2010

• It is nobody's business how many kids you have! They are not going to care for them or pay for their needs. Tell them tomind their own damn business. Enough said!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 19, 2010