could I have miscarried before a positive result?

Please let me know if any one else has experienced this:
For a few days I was experiencing pain in my abdomen (I had a c section with the last child) I went in and they did an ultrasound/pelvic exam and everything was fine ( I was nervous I had a cyst or something, but I didnt. Dr. told me that my uterus felt tender though.)
couple days later we go on a road trip where for the first time in my life, I suffer from motion sickness. I also have an exact spot on my head where a particular clump of hair is greasy no matter how many times I wash it which I have only experienced when I was pregnant.
I take a few tests, all negative but I would have only been about 3-4 weeks. All sypmtoms, including the hair vanish one morning. A week later I get my period earlier than normal and it only lasts for a few days with lots of mucusy discharge afterwards. (I am still experiencing the discharge.) Could I have had a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Health

• No answers yet