Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really need advice on what to do about this

ok so my ex started harassing me about a week ago

here is a frew things he said
"wow i really do hope the worst happens to you i really do
u deserve everything that is coming to u
U really fucked up this time
im glaf i didn't get none of your diseases
how does it feel to give ur own kid aids"

first off just so u know i am clean

second he started saying this stuff after i told him to leave me alone and that im not getting back with him

he is 25 and im 19

should i go to the cops about this or what?

im so confused on what to do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (6)
  • Go to the cops and they will take a note of what he said, but they will not do anything about it unless he hurts you physically. Good luck with the next boyfriend.


    Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 19, 2010

  • the police won't do anything unless he is specific on what he wants to do to you. Just make a complaint.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 19, 2010

  • wow he is mean! I'd call the cops and make a note of it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on May. 19, 2010

  • Don't talk to him. Tell him to leave you alone. Get a restraining order if he stalks you. He sounds like an ASS! Good luck.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on May. 19, 2010

  • Watch your back and your child/rens back make a conplaint and take note of what was said and what time it was. I would also call your local legal aid office and see if they can give you anymore ideas to what to do about him.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on May. 19, 2010

  • It depends. If he is in any way actively seeking you out to harass you (calling you on the phone at all hours, coming to your place of employment to berate you, showing up at your house at all hours uninvited and/or refusing to leave, etc), then yes, you can report him to the police and eventually, if it doesn't stop, file for a PFA (Protection From Abuse) order.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on May. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN