Safest way for your infant to sleep while in their crib/bassinet .

This is more of a statement, but I major in Early Childhood education, and I wanted to share a little information with you,
When placing your infant to bed [or nap) in their crib, OF COURSE dont use fluffy bedding or stuffed animals, but when putting them in their crib, DONT put them at the head of the crib, lay their head in the middle of the crib and have their feet close to the foot of the crib, its proven to reduce suffocation, and its just safer in general, and I mean what Mother doesnt want their children to be safe! But anyways, if you have any questions, or would like some more advice PM me , I love to help :)

colbysmommie95

Asked by colbysmommie95 at 1:30 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I do that anyway because DS has started to squirm around so much (at 8 months) that he somtimes gets his head squished up at the top of the crib.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:39 AM on May. 19, 2010

• OP

Yeah thats one of the reason's that they're recommended to sleep at the foot of the bed.
    But thats good that you already knew:) Im trying HARD to spread awareness about SID's and trying to prevent them .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 1:58 AM on May. 19, 2010

• On their back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on May. 19, 2010