Sister in law, wants to take my daughter out,alone..?

She said,she wants to take my daughter out somewhere,didn't say where, and wants to go by themselves,we can't come.She's very loving and kind but I think she's acting strange?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No way Jose. With all due respect, CPS can take your children for not knowing about their whereabouts.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 19, 2010

• even tho she means well and shes a great girl, a mother should always know the whereabouts of her child. no matter what the circumstance. what if something happened to both of them and you didnt know where they were or how to find them? youd be talking to the police without a clue
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:51 AM on May. 19, 2010

• weird, she should tell you of SO where she is taking her. Otherwise, do not let her take your child!

WHO does she think she is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Hello? Maybe its to make you something as a gift? I would do that kind of thing? Wow everyone automatically thinks its bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I think she's getting too close to my daughter,it worries me.She took her to Disneyland awhile back,I trusted her and they were fine.But,she wanted to take her again this year and we took her ourselves,she said something like I rather not go there by myself it's more fun with your daughter.This woman is very nice,I mean to take her to Disneyland,she also makes cakes for my daughters birthday,bought her rollerskates and teaches her how to skate.I think she's lonely and really likes spending time with my daughter but..I don't know if I have the guts to act so over protective?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Hello,poster...She bought me a gift for mothers day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I think it fine for her to like going out with her niece, but she should tell you where they are going at least. I know you say she a nice person but its always better to know where your kids are.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:54 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Yeah, that's weird. I like to know where my kids are at all times. The "mysterious outing" thing doesn't work with me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:15 AM on May. 19, 2010