How do u see if someone has quoted u on a post with out going to the replies and looking all the way threw them to see?

bebekat34

Asked by bebekat34 at 1:59 AM on May. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• u dont.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 19, 2010

• You can search for your screen name using the F3 function. I use firefox for my web-browser and to be honest I'm not sure if it is just with firefox or with other browsers. Anyway I press F3 on the keyboard and it opens a FIND box at the bottom of my screen.  I type in word or phrases I'm looking for on the CURRENT page.  In this case it would be YOUR screen name. Anytime it's on the page it will highlight it. You can use previous or next key in the FIND box to quickly move between each time the word appears on the CURRENT screen. If the search box turns reddish pink that means that word is not found on the CURRENT page.  Again this is with Firefox, I'm not sure about any other browser.

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:01 AM on May. 19, 2010