Im scared in hurting my baby when i sleep at night.

im 30 weeks and when i lay on my side it feels like hes laying on that side too and its uncomfortable because i can feel either his legs or arms and i try to move them but he just keeps wiggling and trying to get comfy.. im scared im hurting him the way that im laying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Then change positions. You probably aren't hurting him, but to ease your mind, change positions.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:41 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I get scared too, especially when I was laying on my back. What I do now is lay at an incline using a wedge pillow or by sleeping in a recliner and the baby seems to be more comfortable and so am I.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 2:49 AM on May. 19, 2010

• youre not hurting him. your tummy is made to protect your baby. try sleeping with a pillow wedged under your belly
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 3:17 AM on May. 19, 2010