anyone else have a baby that laughs at the weirdest things and then when you try to make them laugh it doesn't work?

My 4 month old son started cracking up the other day because he farted and I called him a stinky butt. He laughed so I said it again, and again, and again...it was the weirdest thing. But he never laughs when I try my hardest. Just at things that aren't really even funny. Anyone else have this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• haha they never do it when you want them too especially when its something REALLY cool n u tell someone about it and then try to have them do it and they dont... im always like "i SWEAR she really does it!" haha
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:53 AM on May. 19, 2010

• My daughter is 9 months so there are some things I can do that will almost always make her laugh, but she still laughs at the weirdest things one day but not the next. We were in the backyard the other day and my husband came out and started pulling weeds and she thought that was hilarious. LOL. I'm sure if he started pulling weeds in front of her now she would just look at him. Silly babies.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:25 AM on May. 19, 2010

• The only way i can make my son laugh is to tickle him or bite him (gently of course). But, he will bust up laughing if the dog walks by panting. Or if the cat jumps at a fly..etc..
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:25 PM on May. 19, 2010