custody

i just got my copy of the cs order and i'm listed as the custodial parent my ex is listed as the non-custodial parent .
custody was never brought up at the cs hearing
does this mean that i have full physical custody?( my biggest fear is that my ex will take my son and i'll have to go through the courts to get him back he has threatened to do so in the past) help please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• No - it just means that the child lives with you the majority of the time and you are the one receiving child support. I am the custodial parent for my children, but he has visitation every other weekend and every other Wednesday afternoon.

Answer by missanc at 8:16 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I agree with the poster above me... however you can get full custody and still get child support and he can have vistation. I did this with my daughter
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 9:27 AM on May. 19, 2010

• op here

visitation was never address at the hearing?
    in fact he hasn't seen our son since oct (his fault not mine we'e scheduled visits but he never shows or cancels last minute )
    btw i live in oklahoma does anyone know the laws on children born out of wedlock
    Anonymous

• My husband has sole custody or his children and the dead-beat mother was ordered to pay $150 a month for two children and she can't even do that...some lame excuse about a foot injury, whatever! and she gets phone visitation...history of drug use.
    Anonymous

• nope google it or get a free consultation with a lawyer/attorney in your area.They can help give you advice on what you need to do.
    Anonymous

• I dont know about in Oklahoma but here the mother is the guardian due to the single parent act which i assume applies everywher
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:32 PM on May. 20, 2010