My older brother is cheating on his 9 month pregnant wife!

I'm not sure he's CHEATING like full on. But he's hanging out with his ex from his teens, meeting her places behind his wifes back, and even visiting family (like my other brother)! I can't believe he's such an ass. He talks bad about his wife all the time. It's aweful, ok she might be a horrible wife right now, but she's NINE months pregnant, I think he needs to suck it up, remember why he married and her and at least be by her side until this baby is born. And besides, the girl hes hanging out with is married too! I love my brother, but I do care about his wife, and what he is doing is WRONG. Should I tell him I think so, or keep my mouth shut. plus this girl keeps trying to be friends with me, shes very nice, i like her, but I just about want to tell her how i feel about all of this..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Thanks girls, but I wasn't asking if I should tell his wife. There's NO WAY i would do that. He's my brother... But I might tell him what I think... It's not my place to tell his wife.
    Anonymous

• I woudl tell me brother and this person exactly what I thought..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 7:16 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I would talk to my brother and tell him if he doesn't stop you will be going with this info, to his wife.

Answer by older at 7:29 AM on May. 19, 2010

• If it were my brother, I would talk to him. Tell him he is being a jerk and that he needs to grow up. Perhaps his wife is being horrible right now but some women do get horrible when they are pregnant. She didn't get pregnant by herself! If he continues and doesn't listen / change, then I would tell your sister-in-law. Try to let him handle it and do the right thing first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i would tell him, and also tell him if she is so horrible they be a decent man and leave her. maybe by telling him he will snap out of his little bubble. the truth always comes out. my husband cheated on me and i think i would believe my husband more if he had come and told me and confessed instead of me finding a love letter. does he want his kid growing up knowing his dad is a lier and a cheater. tell him being a mean wife did not make him chose to cheat, he is choosing to be a dirt bag and you cannot respect it. men respond a lot to shame. he is doing a very shameful thing. he of course will chose what he wants to do, but i would tell him that if he doesn't tell her then i will , sorry but that's how i feel. is that the example he wants for his kids. he is betraying his wife and his vows, his morals and his integrity and the longer it goes on the more of a dirt bag he is. no one deserves to be betrayed like that.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 8:04 AM on May. 19, 2010

• You don't even know what's really going on so stay out of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I might love him; but I sure as shit wouldn't like him; not one bit and I'd be damn sure I told him that exactly. How dare he!??!

Since you don't know anything for sure I wouldn't tell her; just in case; not only that but at 9 mos she doesn't need this right now.

He may not have physically cheated just yet; but he has emotionally left and shown major disrespect to his wife by lying about time he's spending with another woman for any reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 19, 2010