Has anyone thought they had a miscarriage even though you did not test positve?

I was two days late and tested negative for pregnancy. When my period came it was like a miscarriage. I had two MC-one at 8 weeks (06) and one at 16 weeks (07).

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I did. I even went to the doctor but they said there was no evidence of one. It seemed like one though because my cycle is normally pretty lite and it was just different ya know.

Answer by ajbrownies at 5:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yes, me too! I was about two weeks late and I didn't get a positvie on my test. even when I went to the doctors to get a pee test done they said I wasn't. I think two or three days after that I had a very heavy period. I got up to pee late at night and I heard a pig plop! I knew I misscarried. But now months later I'm expecting. I'm not late but i'm getting preg symptoms.

• Yes I was late on my period like 17 days or 12 days and had no positive test. Something would always come out that looked like it could have been a baby. I never did know for sure.

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2008