thinking about getting my son 2 of them and just have a few questions or if you have any advice you would like to give please share.
1. should i get 2 males or 2 females? is one sex more aggressive than the other?
2. do you think if we were to let them out to play our cats would ge along with them?
3. is there anything you should NOT feed them that could cause them to get sick and have runs or vomit? (i know the girl at the pet store said they can eat anything except candy but is this REALLY true?)
4. the girl at the pet store also said they do not need any kind of shots is this true?
5. how long does the average bunny live or if you have/had one how old is yours?
6. where did you keep your bunnies cage?
Answer by midnightmoma at 8:32 AM on May. 19, 2010
Answer by shay1130 at 8:42 AM on May. 19, 2010
Answer by cookie269 at 8:43 AM on May. 19, 2010
Answer by midnightmoma at 8:49 AM on May. 19, 2010
Answer by shay1130 at 9:06 AM on May. 19, 2010
Answer by slw123 at 2:51 PM on May. 19, 2010
Answer by Blueliner at 2:22 AM on May. 20, 2010