So my 21st birthday is June 2nd, do any of you mommys have a great weight lose plan that will help me shed about 10 pounds in 2-3 weeks?

Ever since i had my lil girl i was up to highest weight, since i had pre eclampsia, after i had her i had drop 30 pounds in two weeks, and continues eating right since i wanted to keep that figure up, but slowly the weight started to come back on, and i tried walking, jogging, eating alot of greens... and nothing was working, now 8months later im 244lbs :( you couldnt tell by looking at me since im proportionate, but for my 21st we ladies know what we love to do and i would like to fit in my "little black dress" and look good again in some stillettos, any tips would help

truebloodmommy

Asked by truebloodmommy at 9:37 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Health

• cardio 30 minutes a day, 6 small healthy meals a day, and lots of water will shed the weight right off
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:39 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Try Jillian Micheals 30 day shred, drink lots of water and cut all a fatty, or sodium rich foods.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 9:40 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I used a nutritional cleansing program. It is all natural and healthy. It is not a colon cleanse. It is a total body cleanse. I lost 18 lbs last summer and have kept it off for almost 9 months now. I have info on a blog that I started -

http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

Message me if you have questions or want to know more. Or you can email me through the contact info on my blog
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:38 PM on May. 19, 2010