Pregnancy or Strep Throat?

Okay so ie had strep throat for about a day now, i have the chills and a fever off and on i have a head ache ,ear ache,and an achey body and of course a sore throat. The doctor prescribed ammox. and the z pack. Ive never had a problem with either medicine but this time i feel really nausious (sp.). I did have sex 6 days ago though and we did use protection. Im due for my period tomorrow so whats your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your sick to me, the stuff from your throat could be running down into your tummy making it upset. There's also a bug going around right now.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:51 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Highly doubtful it's pregnancy. Z-paks, from my own pesonal experience, are notorious for causing nausea, and like the PP said, drainage into your tummy could make you sick as well. I hope you feel better soon!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:06 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Your nauseous from the meds and illness.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:12 AM on May. 19, 2010

• It's probably from being on 2 antibiotics at once - why on earth would they do those 2 on top of each other?! I dare bet that's the problem. I highly doubt you're pregnant unless you had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago.
    Anonymous