how to cope with stress?

I'm couple of days away from my first trimester. I'm just so stress from everything, being tired all the time, nauseas from time to time. There are a lot of changes at work (management changes), I have loads of work that can't seems to get done. I want to pass out just by looking at my desk. My hubby is also extremely stressful at work too b/c business is not doing well. How do you cope with stress? I feel like there are so many things that I can't do, and even i can I feel like I'm so slow like a turtle.

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 9:45 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to take some time just to do nothing. That means no phone, no interruptions. HAve hubby join you. Just take 1 hour each week to do this and it will help.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:07 AM on May. 19, 2010

• yoga is great. realizing your limitations is good too. try to keep things in perspective...what is the worst thing that will happen if i can't get my work done before 5:00?
    i love the serenity prayer.
    making a to do list can help at work.
    one job i had, i found that if i went in at 5 am, i could get most of my job done by 9:00 when everyone else got there, no interruptions are awesome...but being pregnant, that may not be an option : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:53 PM on May. 19, 2010