How can I find a work at home opportunity utilizing typing and data entry with out fees?

MsPhina

Asked by MsPhina at 9:53 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Do NOT answer general newspaper ads for data entry at home as most of those are scams!! Your best bet is looking in your phone book for data entry companies call each one and ask them if they allow data to be done at home.
    In my area there is a local company that allows people to key the company's data entry out of their own homes (I have worked for them for 10 yrs now). With this job there are certain requirements-- like I have to pay for high speed internet, and I had to buy my own computer/monitor. So there are some expenses involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 19, 2010

• The first answer was a good one. Don't reply to those bogus ads all over, they just want you to sign up and pay some big fee for "placement", which never happens.

I have a list of FREE work at home jobs Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:02 AM on May. 19, 2010

• i get paid to transcribe voice recordings
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:50 AM on May. 19, 2010

• First posting has good advice!

I'm a legal transcriptionist. I worked in the office for my first 4 1/2 years and when I got pregnant I started working from home. Call around.
    Anonymous

• WestAtHome.com
    I worked there. Pays minimum wage plus commission on sales and you only have to work a minimum of 4 hours a month, and you pick your own hours.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:35 PM on May. 19, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 3:59 PM on May. 19, 2010

• You can find freelance work in data entry on this site click here, its  free list.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:42 PM on May. 21, 2010