Hey! Thats Cheating!

Thought I'd pass this along. I've been putting DD on the floor (on top of a sheet) for the past few days. Well today, with all her toys laid out in front of her she, yet again, got fustrated because they were out of her reach. Well my youngest son was on the floor with her and he said, "Come on Gabby, you can do it! Reach, come on gabs!" Well she kept laughing at him lol. Anyway, she kept reaching and kept reaching until finally she just laid there. A few minutes went by and she looked at me and smiled. Then she reached... for the sheet. She pulled the sheet and in turn pulled her toys closer to her. LOL I was laughing so hard. My Son stood up and yelled, "Hey, thats cheating! You cant do that! If you cheat now you'll cheat forever." I was in tears laughing so hard.

Anyone elses baby take the easy road?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 10:00 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha!! That is so funny!!! You have got to write that down so you can tell her about it when she's bigger!

My son likes to sit on the potty for 10-15 minutes doing nothing, then get into his bath and whiz right into the bath water. I think he likes having a bigger target...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:24 AM on May. 19, 2010

• He he he....too cute!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:04 AM on May. 19, 2010

• laughing Smart kids!!! My toddler's not taking the easy road anymore, now its all about doing what she just got told no for doing.

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:05 AM on May. 19, 2010

• lol bigger target
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:25 AM on May. 19, 2010

• ...yeah, his father could use a bigger target too... but don't tell him I said so!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:29 AM on May. 19, 2010

• LMAO
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:34 AM on May. 19, 2010

• That is really cute!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:23 AM on May. 19, 2010