What do you wear on your feet in the house in the summer?

Do you think it's gross to go barefoot?

Isaidit

Asked by Isaidit at 10:10 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we normally wear socks or house slippers or just go barefoot. We don't ever wear shoes in the house.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:11 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Nothing. I never wear anything on my feet in the house. I don't allow shoes in the house at all. My house is clean so no it is not gross to go barefoot in the house.
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 10:12 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I go barefooted year round unless I am cleaning, then I must wear shoes. Why? I have no idea... I guess I am weird like that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:12 AM on May. 19, 2010

• No shoes and usually no socks. I can't stand to have my feet covered so once I'm done with work, they come off usually before I get out of the parking lot.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:12 AM on May. 19, 2010

• In the house,I am barefoot all year. I really don't like shoes or slippers.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:17 AM on May. 19, 2010

• my house is hardwood floor on the down stairs I mop my floors and no matter how often I mop or when I mop my floors it never fails as soon as I mop the floors the kids are spilling something so my floors get sticky or my 2 year old lilkes to get water out of the side of the fridge so she gets the floors wet and I hate wet feet and wet socks so I wear my tennis shoes at all times in my home until I get a shower at night
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:19 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Summer - barefoot unless the kids have a bunch of toys out then I'll put on my flip-flips... stepped on one to many legos in my lifetime!! LOL But mostly I go barefoot until me feet get cold then I'll put my slippers on ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:21 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Usually nothing....sometimes flip flops, but we rarely wear shoes in the house ever. During the winter, we just put on some socks.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 10:23 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Nothing. When I'm home, I rarely even have socks on. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:25 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I wear flip flops around the house in the summer and slippers in the winter.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:31 AM on May. 19, 2010