Who was your kids first "crush"?

My daughter is 3 1/2 and is absolutely in love with Obama. lol. I know what an odd little crush to have. She does NOT like Michelle. lol. So who was your kids first crush?

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 11:09 AM on May. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Kiwi also loves Obama. She learned about him and McCain in preschool during the election, and when Obama won, she was watching on tv, and was so excited to see someone she learned about in school on tv. Now, everytime she sees him in a paper or on tv, she says "That's Brock Obama and he's the president!" She has some trouble with the first name. She even asked Santa for an Obama decorative plate and bobble head for Christmas!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:55 AM on May. 19, 2010

• For my son it was his first preschool teacher... she left after half a year and he was crushed!! Visibly heart broken at 3 1/2... I wanted to cry for him ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:13 AM on May. 19, 2010

• A little boy in her head start class when she was 4. She had big plans to marry Carlos, move in with her Mamaw (my mom) because she has less rules and better snacks, her and Carlos would stay in the same class all through college, and have two kids, who they would name Dora and Boots when she was 47 1/2. Then the school year ended and Carlos went to Kindergarten while she stayed in preschool (he was 7months older), and she was a little sad he wouldn't stay in preschool. Since he went to another grade, her plans were shot, and she said she needs to find another future husband who can stick with her plans.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:18 AM on May. 19, 2010

• My 5 year old is madly in love with Adam lambert. Seriously.
    She also has a liking to Nick Jonas, and only Nick, because the other two are "Lame"
    And she thinks Justin Beiber is cute, but he already has too many girlfriends.

Arent kids hilarious!! I find it funny your DD likes Obama, mine cannot stand him. I dont even really know how she knows about him, but she is always walking around saying " I cannot stand Obama, he is SO LAME!" We do talk about Obama in our home, but we never refer to him as "lame"...
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:38 AM on May. 19, 2010