I had my period two weeks ago and then two days ago I spotted a little. and now my boobs are hurting sooo bad..I'm not late buy I feel like I'm pregnant.. What do you think? Please help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it actually does sound like ur pregnant even though ur not having the other symptoms. u might want to go ahead and take a pregnancy test once it stops to make sure.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 11:47 AM on May. 19, 2010

• yep.. try a prego test and if it says negative call your doc for a blood test.. they dont lie..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2010

• You had your period 2 weeks ago?? Sounds like your ovulating.. that can be cause of the spotting
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Your period was only 2 weeks ago and typically you ovulate around 2 weeks after you start your period and many people feel similar symptoms while ovulating (many feel nothing too). You also have more discharge when you are ovulating. I would hold off on the pregnancy test for another couple weeks though because it is likely that you are ovulating right now not pregnant. if your period doesn't come when expected in a couple weeks then test.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:04 PM on May. 19, 2010