Why do so many moms have to say something negative when answering a question?

Why even respond at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good question! :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Good question. I have no idea. My favorite is when someone post something and it says specifically in the title "not for anti-military, or not for people against abortion." You open it up and everything is going great, then one of those "anti people" come in and turn a good thing into a debate.
    Pisses me off, I mean seriously no one is asking for your views, everyone is having a good time, and then people come and ruin that. It is their right to do so, but seriously could we have one post without someone screwing it up.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:33 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Negative moms live their lives this way and this site would not change that.

Answer by older at 11:35 AM on May. 19, 2010

• If someone says something that is really disturbing or horrifying, you just keep quiet? Yeah Right.

It doesn't have to be something horrifying. People get their throats jumped for nothing on here. I could say, I left my kid in my house while he was napping and walked 15 feet to the mail box. I bet 5 million people would be calling me a terrible mom.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:35 AM on May. 19, 2010

• armywife2009101-I agree! I just responded to a post about tanning and the person under me was like you can tan as much as you want to get skin cancer. Was the even necessary? The post wanted a helpful answer, not someone's opinion on skin cancer.

When I respond to a question, my first thought isn't "hmmm, how can I bash the poster?". If I can't help the person, I don't respond.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 11:42 AM on May. 19, 2010