What could it be?

For the last 2 years I have had a really sore nose (it hurts to breathe), my teeth hurt from the inside out, and I have really bad headaches. Sounds like a sinus infection, right? Well, a doc said the same thing, gave me antibiotics-they didn't do anything. So, if anyone has had these symptoms and got a good diagnosis what did you have and what made it go away? I get flare-ups because sometimes its worse than others, but it never has gone away. If I breathe through my mouth it only intensifies the pain in my teeth. I know I do not have any cavities or anything either so that cannot be it. (I had my teeth checked too since it is all intertwined, dentist found nothing.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:46 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Health

• I would look for ENT doctor. He might have more answers for you. Google it and see what comes up. Honestly, I have no clue but if you've been in pain for 2 years with nothing working, its safe to say its not sinus'!
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 11:49 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Do you use nasal spray?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:48 AM on May. 19, 2010

• Get a second opinion. If you're having pain in your teeth from the inside out that could be an infection in your tooth, which could go into your nasal cavaties if left untreated. Get a second opinion.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:09 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I was having chronic ear/sinus infections, went to the dentist for something else, ended up having my top wisdoms pulled, and the ear/sinus issues were gone. Another solution, which I tried that partially helped, was having the chiropractor adjust my sinuses - sounds goofy, but it helped!
    Anonymous

• tried nasal spray for a year it just makes it worse,
    I di get a second opinion on my teeth. Went to my usual and since he couldnt find anything he sent me to a specialist..still nothing.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:18 PM on May. 19, 2010