Anyone else ready to have their baby already!?

I am 31 weeks and I am getting impatient. What can I do to help the time go by? I am uncomfortable and I know that it is only going to get worse. I am ready for July 13, when my doctor will deliver him if I do not have him before then.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 11:48 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes and no. i am very ready to meet my twins:) i have about 3 months AT most left. i am 6 1/2 months pregnant measuring 8 months if i were having a singleton baby,lol so uncomfortable doesnt even begin to describe it! but i also wouldnt trade these last few months. my family of 3 is coming to an end, to be made a family of 5:) im enjoying these last 3 months of having a rather "laid back" schedule.lol soon i'll be a 24/7 milk bar for 2 newborns, changing diapers for 2, up all hours...so in a way yes im very very impatient to meet my babies and cuddle them and finally meet who've been kicking me, but im also savoring these last few weeks.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:32 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i am ready whenever the baby is! i am at 38 1/2 weeks now.
    i have had a preemie before, so don't wish too hard for an early one, please!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:33 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Be patient. Enjoy the time you have now. Take naps, take up a hobby, pamper yourself. The time will go by quick when you occupy it.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 3:03 PM on May. 19, 2010

• yes and no. i am 36wks today. 20days till my c-section. i am getting more uncomfortable and tired so i want this to be over plus this is going to be my last.but then again i wish he could stay in a few more months because we are building onto our place and its not going to be done in time for baby thanks to all the rain within the last 2 months almost daily or at least every weekend.if we could just get the roof on soon the weather can do whatever because then will be all inside work. its just going to be hard to make room for baby in our already crowded home till the rooms get done.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 3:45 PM on May. 19, 2010