How can I get help with relocation?

I have been divorced for 2 yrs. Shared custody of my 13 yr old son. Currently unemployed. Want to relocate from FL to NY (and actually dreaming of doing international humanitarian work down the line). Problem is ex and son. My ex, however, travels a great deal and I feel stuck in my life, especially career wise. Any input ideas on how to move on? I am a btw, extremely flexible when it comes to sharing my son with ex and with his job, I don't believe traveling to NY for example would be a big deal.

lola931

Asked by lola931 at 11:48 AM on May. 19, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• You need to find an employer who is willing to pay your relocation expenses.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:46 PM on May. 19, 2010

• get it in writing notarized that he knows & is ok with you & the child moving out of state.. also both of you agree on a visitation schedule you can live with write it down as an agreed order then get it notarized stamped by a judge ( i can show you how pm me)
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:13 AM on May. 25, 2010