Tarot for children?

I've been thinking of teaching my oldest Tarot... Are there any "Children's Decks" or whatnot that could help him get it down easier? He's 4.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've heard of one called The Whimsical Tarot: A Deck for Children and the Young at Heart. it was written especially for children & beginners. i think they have it at barnes and noble. i hope that helps

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 1:29 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Couple of the shops I go to, have a few that seem to be geared more toward younger children. I would suggest finding yoru favorite shop and go browse, see if anything catches his eye.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:58 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Maybe Runes would be easier. Just a sugesstion. But if not maybe look online. I want to teach my DD RUnes but she is only 2 1/2 so I think it's too soon!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:28 PM on May. 19, 2010

• There is a gummy bear deck too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:12 PM on May. 19, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:49 PM on May. 19, 2010

• here is a link I found, I have also seen childrens books in stores before about tarot i just cant remember where.

http://www.lelandra.com/comptarot/tarotchildren.htm It look really good I am going ot have to spend some time on this site :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:38 PM on May. 19, 2010