tmobile phones

So i get an upgrade next month and i want to get a nice phone but i however do not want to get a phone that's going to be costing me like $100 a month or mor. right now i pay about $80 a month. The phones i've been looking at are like the blackberry phones or the new my touch phone. Does anyone have any of those phones and if so how much do you pay a month. and what type of plan do you have?

shanda0914

Asked by shanda0914 at 1:18 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have T-mobile but it is a family plan. My son has his own T-Mobile plan and just got a new phone, one of those internet phones and he pays just over $80. My daughter has a Highlight phone with internet and it costs me $10 a month. I do know there are 2 levels of internet phone. One costs $10 a month and the other $25 a month.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:25 PM on May. 19, 2010

• blackberry plans and android plans cost an extra 30 a month.We are down grading to save 60 bucks a month.I will be getting an unlocked phone so I only pay 10 a month for internet.I have had almost EVERY t-mobile phone
    recently:
    Samsung comeback:great phone.easy texting.youtube works and internet is pretty good.The only thing that bothered me was the small screen on the front.BUT If i dont get my unlocked phone I will be getting the Comeback.Also pictures and video messaging are great
    Samsung Gravity 2:Small screen.great texting.
    Samsung behold:Was nice but the screen froze up alot
    Samsung behold 2.I couldn't make calls to check my voice mail.It wouldn't allow me to touch the 1 or any numbers to move forward.I had 3 of them and they ALL did the same thing
    MyTouch:WAS pretty cool.but the texting was not so great.
    Moto Cliq:FANTASTIC best phone I have ever HAD.But again android is 30 extra :(
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:33 PM on May. 19, 2010

• They are making a New mytouch with touch screen and keypad.that one looks really awesome.

Sidekick Lx: i couldnt do it...I wanted to touch the screen all the time lol..but the text was great and so was the talking.

All the phones had Wifi hook up.So if you have wireless you can not drop calls in your house.We no longer have a home phone because we are hooked up to WIFi.

I have never had a blackberry.So I cant help with that lol

Happy Shopping :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:36 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I thought about getting a my touch i love love love the way that one looks and it seems cool. Yea the extra 30 month for the blackberry sucks what is that extra for tho
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:36 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i know i saw the new my touch on the internet i was looking at that one too. i just want a nice affordable phone lol, the number one on my list is a my touch though lol...and thank you i can't wait to my upgrade lol woohoo
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:38 PM on May. 19, 2010

• for Android you can shop apps like you would a Iphone.You also get real internet browsing.Its pretty awesome.I can play on Cafemom all day on my phone lol.but its just sucky that its so much money for something you can do on the computer and pay less for(our internet is 25 a month with comcast)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:46 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I have the myTouch with Google (the latest one that came out) and I absolutely LOVE it. I pay $80 / month for 500 anytime minutes with free nights and weekends, unlimited internet, unlimited texting and unlimited mobile to mobile. I did have unlimited everything for about $100 a month,but I dont talk much so I downgraded a bit to save a little money.
    momofamonkey83

Answer by momofamonkey83 at 1:48 PM on May. 19, 2010

• The Samsung Come back is affordable with no super extra cost.bulky BUT durable!!! i would go play with them all.almost all the COOL phones are android and blackberry internet plans :/ I hope that one day they change that to affordable plans
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:49 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i had 600 minutes but i would sometimes go over so i went up to 1000 whenever minutes so i guess i would have to really cut down on my talking time if i wanted to stick with the 80 a month i mainly text though the nighttime minutes start at 9 right
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:52 PM on May. 19, 2010

• T-mobile sux !!
    Mrs.MelgozaJr

Answer by Mrs.MelgozaJr at 2:07 PM on May. 19, 2010