Would you want to know if someone was returning or exchanging a gift you got them?

or a gift you sent their kid(s)?

Pnukey

Asked by Pnukey at 1:34 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't expect them to tell me, I would only ask that they don't lie to me about it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:39 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I have a certain taste and most people know it. If they get something I dont like I tell them I am going to exchange it.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:36 PM on May. 19, 2010

• When I give a gift, I always include a gift receipt. It lets them know they can exchange it if they don't like it so I wouldn't care if they did.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 1:37 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Nope. Wouldn't care at all. Once a gift is given it is their business what they do with it. I have exchanged things before if I already have something or something similar, same with gifts for my son. He gets duplicates a lot.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:37 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i would not care. as long as they get something they like i'm happy!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:37 PM on May. 19, 2010

• If I get them something and they don't like it I would want them to take it back and get something that they will actually enjoy. I have taken back several gifts that people have gotten DS for christmas and bday. Like toy guns, my family insist on getting them for him and he is only 14 months old so I take them back and get appropriate toys. I don't want to hurt their feeling but I am his mother and it should be up to me if he plays with violent toys or not, ya know.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:39 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I wouldnt care either way. I tend to get gift cards because I never know what somebody may want and/or need at the moment. But, if I do get an actual gift, and they want to return / exchange it, that's their business. It's their gift. I did my duty :)
    momofamonkey83

Answer by momofamonkey83 at 1:45 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I always include a gift receipt so they can exchange it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:48 PM on May. 19, 2010