a ?? for/about african americans who smoke weed.

i know that this is a stupid trite question... please dont bash me for asking a question in the question section... it is what it is for (the question/answer page)....:)
my dh told me that no (or very few) african americnas who smoke weed do so with a bowl, pipe, bong, etc paraphanilia (sp?) that they only smoke in blunts/ joint because they thing that pipes/ etc are cracky... is that true or not... he is not prejudgest against anyone, i think he just has a misconception. maybe i am wrong. but if you are someone with some real life experience with the matter - please let me know who is right/wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husband has some black friends and they smoke out of a bong when they are here. they love dhs bong. lol
    Anonymous

• This is stupid. Why do you care, you must be a pothead. Poor children, you should be thinking of them not weed.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it has anything to do with color, just preference. I am white and I prefer to smoke from a blunt or joint bc pipes and bongs to me make it taste bad.
    Anonymous

• oh geeeeee. I have never heard of those terms and never smoked pot and none of my kids,friends or family have either,thank goodness.
    Anonymous

• ahahahahahah. you are so naive and close minded it's ridiculous. thanks for the laugh.
    Anonymous

• actually that is true. while i was a teenager, i smoked pot with alot of people - whites and blacks. of course there are exceptions to the rule, but most of the black people i know smoke blunts - white people who act like there "black" also smoke blunts - its usually the white people rockers/skateboarders that smoke bongs and bowls.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:50 PM on May. 19, 2010

• haha, it is kind of a funny question but I dont think one is preferred over the other. I know people who smoke mostly blunts because they dont own a bowl or anything. the ones who own pieces usually smoke out of those pieces...so it just depends...it can also depend on how many people are smoking. If theres a large group (which around here there usually are) it makes more sense to smoke a blunt.
    Anonymous

• I have a whole lifetime worth of people smoking the stuff and ya'know now that I think about it I have never seen a black guy or a mexican smoke out of a pipe...they always did smoke with papers...it's always the white guy that has the pipe in his pocket
    Anonymous

• I use a bong or a little one hitter. Blunts are for special occasions :0) uses up the weed to fast. Bongs make it last.

Anonymous

• Personal experience, Yeah... most of my PH friends who were black carried papers- for this reason, if you don't have pot on you, you don't have a paraphernalia charge like you would if you had a bowl. Most of my white PH friends have paraphernalia charges because they were dumb enough to get caught w/ a bowl, even if they didn't have any pot.

It's been many, many years since I've smoked, but I always preferred papers for that reason too.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:15 PM on May. 19, 2010