Ugly boobs

Does anyone else think their boobs are ugly? I'm about 6 months along and my boobs have grown a cup size and my nipples are just HUGE (like about two inches in diameter- about twice the size they used to be). I think they look so ugly now! I'm grateful they're not sagging, but they still look hideous to me. My husband still likes them, but I just can't see why.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Men! They pretty much just want to see boobs. Give them an old lady in a nursing home when they sag to their knees...Men will want to see them even though they will cringe. Your boobs will go back to normal or close to it after you finish nursing or dry up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:55 PM on May. 19, 2010

• yeah my boobs got so fn big when i was pregnant, and my nipples were huge. i hated them. now theyre just saggy and i hate them even more. i really hope to get a boob job some day.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:58 PM on May. 19, 2010

• All I will say, is when I am for sure done having kids, I am having work done.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 2:06 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i hate the way my boobs look after i had DS. they look deflated and saggy :(
    Anonymous

• i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mine :( i've gone up two sizes from a C to a DD :( i cannot wait for them to go away!!!!
    becker619

Answer by becker619 at 3:17 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Be lucky that they're not sagging. Mine sag and one of them is bigger than the other. Why is it that the guy's love them either way. I call mine the faternal twins, LOL.
    Anonymous

• You mamas are hilarious. Mine have dropped a little in altitude since i had my son..lol...I just look at it as a trophy. Cause it was for him. And DH doesnt care at all..lol...
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:22 PM on May. 19, 2010

• He likes them because they are BREASTS that he is allowed to TOUCH.

Men are simple critters. They don't need much.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:35 PM on May. 19, 2010