Mirena Question

I recently got the mirena, and I have a question. How many actually like it , how many have problems with it? What are your thoughts on mirena?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Health

• I have had it for 9 months now and it's soooo nice not to have to worry about BC. I have had the moodiness/weight gain...but it's something I can live with. I love plus not getting a period..weird but it's normal not to get one. I am keeping it in till we decided to have another little one!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 1:59 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i had to have mine removed. it was causing cysts and a lot of pain. i had it 2 years. but as for getting pregnant after mirena, didnt have a spot of trouble. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:59 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I had it for 3 weeks. I was horribly sick with it. The hormones were just to much for me. As soon as I had mine removed, I felt so much better. I have several friends who have it and have no problems at all. They love it and love not having to worry about birth control!
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 2:01 PM on May. 19, 2010