Any advice?

I took my vitamins and I guess it was a little too late after I had eaten and it made me nauseous. I tried to hurry up and eat some bread to kill the nausea, but it didn't work and I threw up a few times. So now, I have brushed my teeth and used mouth wash, but I can literally SMELL vomit in my nose. I tried submerging my face in water and blowing out through my nose, but it didn't work. Do you have any suggestions on how to get this smell OUT of my nose. It is really making me sick. I guess some must have come through my nose....so nasty. I'm thinking that I might wipe some perfume under my nose, but if anyone has a more natural suggestion, I would prefer trying that. Thanks.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:34 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Health

• blow your nose. or use some saline nose spray to clean out your nostrils. or take a q tip and swab the inside of your nose. i hate when that happens. it's so gross.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:36 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Vicks vapor rub, or chapstick on the upper lip, right under the nose. I have also used nasal spray, either the moisturizing kind, or the regular stuffy nose kind. It kind of flushes it out. Just spray and blow your nose.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:36 PM on May. 19, 2010

• SALINE SPRAY!!! Brilliant! Thanks!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:46 PM on May. 19, 2010