Who goes home on American Idol?

Okay... so who do you think is going home tonight? I think it might just be Casey although I really do love him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree...Casey. I really love him too, lol. I love the sound and style of his voice, how he plays the guitar...and omg, is he sexy! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:42 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Casey. Lee is going to win :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:01 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I was listening to a morning show this morning and they were convinced that the last few shows have been rigged to promote Crystal and Lee. They pointed out that Casey was set up with no backup singers, and minimal lighting/special effects while Lee had an entire gospel backup and strategic lighting etc. Crystal was amazing as always, but it does seem as though Casey has been left out as far as production goes. I noticed that they teamed Crystal and Lee up on the duets also 2 weeks ago and put Casey with Big Mike (the 2 supposed underdogs). They're all 3 so amazing and I'd hate to be the one to decide, but it seems unfair that the show seems to already have counted Casey out. :-(
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:03 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Casey could have Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra singing behind him and he would still go home, he can't hold a candle to Lee or Crystal, sorry.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:20 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I have always thought that the contestants have a say so in the effects or choirs or whatever is used during their performance.

I mean, if they want to sit, play an instrument, move around, dance, use lighting..I thought they sort of put together their own show, with approval I am sure.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:15 PM on May. 20, 2010