well that was embarrassing...

I just went down to the 1st floor of my building to buy a lunch. It came with ice cream and the girl who was taking the money told me I could come back later for the ice cream. I said "No I'll take it all now, my shoes hurt my feet tooo much to come back, I don't want to walk all the way back down!" The emabarrassing part is, she is in a wheelchair! I'm sure she was thinking "wah wah wah, would you like some cheese with that whine?!" Have you made any embarrassing faux pas lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we were at mcdonalds and it was like 3 dollars so we were gonna use the gold dollars we had. we handed them to the lady and she looks at it, turns one over, and looks at us and says, "umm this one is a chucky cheese token." lol oops! she probably thought we were trying to rip her off.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:46 PM on May. 19, 2010

• oops. One time when I was 8 months preggo I complained about not having cable for a week to a couple that was homeless and couldn't conceive. I was talking to a large group of people and they happened to be hearing that. I felt so selfish and ungrateful. It was a quick comment and I really didn't mean it...I felt so awful.
    Anonymous

• My friend is in real estate. she met a new client and stuck her hand out to shake and realized the person had a stump but they raised it to her and he shook the stump. She just didnt look b4 sticking out her hand and what are you going to do but shake the stump lol i think it was weird/funny for both of them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:51 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I doubt she was thinking that. She may not have been able to walk like you, but I'm sure she has similar complaints. I bet her hands and arms were terribly sore when she first started using her wheel chair. She probably didn't want to use them for anything. She is no different then you .. A complaint is a complaint whether you can walk or not.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:04 PM on May. 19, 2010

• LOL jennifer! ive done the same thing! mistaken chucky cheese money for government money!!!

~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 1:01 AM on May. 20, 2010