What is your favorite quote?

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 2:44 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Life sucks! Get a fucking helmet! Dennis Leary

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:30 PM on May. 19, 2010

• You need to be kissed often and by someone who knows how

Answer by chrissifaye at 2:45 PM on May. 19, 2010

• "What does not kill you, makes you stronger"

I've had a rough life and that quote always reminds me that I am just a better person because of it.

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:46 PM on May. 19, 2010

• imamommmmyyy, That is my favorite as well. Although, I always add to the end, "and what doesn't make you stronger will kill you"

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:48 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I have a lot of them, but I'll choose one I saw recently that I liked.

"A mother is someone, when seeing that there are only 4 pieces of pie for 5 people, promptly declares that she never did care much for pie" :)

Another I like is "Always kiss me Goodnight" It's not a quote necessarily, but we have a picture above our bed with this on it, and we also found a Christmas ornament with it. It's something my DH and I always follow. :)

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:48 PM on May. 19, 2010

• ''it's better to be looked over than over looked"
    Mae west

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:51 PM on May. 19, 2010

• "Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"
    I love that quote. It reminds me that everyday you worry about the future, but when it comes you realize that it is nothing more then another day. Regardless of what happens in life, it will continue on. So stop worrying and enjoy it!

Also ..
    "You can't move forward while looking back." Life happens and it may not always go according to plan, or be a bed of sunshine, but it happens none the less. Forget the past, turn your eyes to the future and walk.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:01 PM on May. 19, 2010

• The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams- Eleanor Roosevelt

Many of Life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.- Thomas Eidson

Answer by Kari126 at 3:06 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Walk a mile in MY HIGH HEELS!

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:15 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Love it or Lump it

Answer by icn_mom at 8:04 PM on May. 19, 2010